Tuesday 21 August 2007

Vacation Hair Do's & Don'ts

The braids I have now have lasted three months. But not all of my hairstyles have. Here's a look at my last vacation two years ago and the many styles I had to have over that month.

Here's what I started with:
Some Cornrows in Hawaii. Well these didn't last with all the swimming I did on the beach. It wasn't all my hair either so when my hair started to come out of the braids my mom took them down after five days.



Here I am with my uncle Mike after my mom took the cornrows down.

Just a couple of days later and here we are at Disney and sporting a puff.


By the time we got to Universal Studios I looked a lot like Minnie.


Finally, I am on the last leg of our vacation in the airport. My mom decided to put twists in my hair to give us both a break.





So what did I learn from this:


Hair DO

Hair DON'T!!!!!!




Later,




TLB

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so nice to see you enjoying your locs. i wish my daughter was old enough to understand the joy that show on your face about your locs. You and your mom, keep up the good work.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twinky said...

hi Loc'ed BRAT this is Twinky and i would like to thank you for coming to my page and commenting and showing support on my blog and i would just like to say you made the right choice to stay natrual because the minue i say my Aun Creyole's hair,her daughter's,and my mom's hair i had wished i would have never permed my hair but other than hat your hair is absoutly beautiful please keep up the good work and if you are woundering my hair is great and is very pretty please update me with more of your pictures thanks
Twinky